domingo, enero 20, 2008

Hayden Panettiere nos en"canta"!!!!

SIIIIIIIIIIIII CANTA Y MEJORCITO QUE ESCOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAN LINDA QUE ES ESTA TONTURRONA , NUESTRA ANIMADORA FAVORITA.
QUE INCREIBLE POR DONDE PASA SE ENCIENDE CON LUZ Y COLOR!!!!!!!
"I Still Believe" performed by: Hayden Panettiere from: 'Cinderella 3'


Hayden Panettiere - My Hero Is You
This is the music video to the song "My Hero Is You" from the Disney Channel original movie, "Tiger Cruise".


hayden singing try
Hayden Panettiere singing Try at the Capitol Fourth concert in Washington D.C. on July 4th, 2007.


Hayden Panettiere Shanghai Kiss
uffffffffffff sueño que me pase esto!!!!!!!!!!!


Hayden Panettiere Save Dolphins
mierda aca la pobresita sale llorando por los delfines, uf este video si te deja loko!!!!!!
Hayden Panettiere and the Group from savethewhalesagain.org try to save dolphins in Japan! The mission failed, Haiden cry tears!


I Fly - Hayden Panettiere
Music video for Hayden's song "I Fly" on the Walt Disney Soundtrack "Ice Princess"


si si nos dimos cuenta que exageramos,

Etiquetas:

IR ARRIVA << IR A MENU